Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Yangdong Market and Monopoly

Today, we decided to explore Yangdong Market. I enjoyed walking through it because I love love love markets! There was a seafood area with fish, crabs, eels, squid, octopus, sea animals I couldn’t identify.



There was also a live food area with chickens, hens, and ducks in cages. So sad! And we had just eaten duck the night before. Eek! There was also a clothing area, bedding area, and furniture area. It’s a pretty huge place. I want to go back just to walk around some more. Afterwards, we walked to downtown and had lunch. I had bibimbap! I hadn’t had it for a while and I forgot how delicious it tastes! It was a nice change from kimbap, of which I have been having way too much.



Then we went to look for a coffee shop to have our after-meal coffee. I saw a place called Dice Café and I asked the gang if they thought it was a board game café. IT WAS! We decided to go and we ended up playing Monopoly. I don’t think I’ve ever played Monopoly for such a long time. I like it in the beginning and then towards the end, I just get sick of it.


I didn’t get to play Scrabble either! No worries though; next time! We left the board game café and we did a little shopping. I got some pants, shoes, and trash cans! Yippee. My weekend was fabulous -- relaxing, refreshing, and rejuvenating! Tomorrow starts the beginning of another week, but I hope it’s an easy one because this week is the students’ midterm week. Well, Monday to Wednesday, so I don’t have to teach! Yeay!

No comments:

Post a Comment