Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cho Yu Ji


Katherine, Maggie, and I had dinner tonight at a restaurant in Yangsandong, which is where Katherine lives. It took me about an hour by bus to get there! Crazy long! The restaurant was designated a "Tourist restaurant". I don't know why because I didn't see any tourists there, besides us, that is.






Katherine was told that the pizza there is really good, so that's what we got. There was only one kind - turkey - but I don't even think there was turkey on the pizza! It tasted more like ham, which I am not a big fan of. We also ordered a rice noodle soup thingy. It was kinda bland, but still good. The pizza was also good. I didn't think the food was too spectacular; it was just good. I was happy I got to eat some cheese though! =9


The decor of this restaurant was really great! They had wooden statues, wooden window curtains, wooden tables and benches. It was cool! There was also a greenhouse next to the restaurant where you could hang out in with your friends after your meal and just have a chat, drink coffee, relax. We went at night, so the place was pretty dark. I imagine the place looks even better in the daylight. We may be visiting that restaurant again!

No comments:

Post a Comment