Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Biennale, Mudeung, Ramsey


Since I didn't get to go to Biennale for the school picnic, Ann and I planned to go that weekend. It was a pretty good exhibit, but I enjoyed Art Gwangju a lot more. Anyway, we met up with Amanda and her friend, Jeannine at the Biennale. We finished looking at everything and decided to go take the ski lift up Mt. Mudeung. It was my first time; I didn't even know it existed! It was quite an interesting ride. There was also a spot that was designated for you to litter! Really smart! We tried to find some Fall leaves, but there was barely any! It was mostly green up there! After Mudeung, we all went to our respective homes to get ready to go out that night for Ramsey's quarter-century birthday.

We first had dinner at the outdoor galbi restaurant, which was SUPER DELICIOUS! Afterwards, we did the usual barhopping. Had cake at German Bar, drinks at Crazy Horse, dancing at Mix, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment