Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ten 10 십

Today is October 10, 2010! Isn't that exciting?? Well, if you don't think, I'll tell you another reason why I think it is SO cool...It's my 200th day in Korea!! Can you believe it? It feels like just only yesterday that I posted about my 100th day. It's crazy how it's already been 200 days. As of late, I've been contemplating whether or not I should go home. My mind changes from day to day, and it's really frustrating that I can't just jump off the fence to one side.

So, how did I spend my 200th day? It's almost 3pm now, so I still have some time left of the day, but this morning, I went to church because a teacher at school invited me. I didn't have the heart to say no because she's so nice, so I went. Then, I was supposed to go Jinju with Okailey, but she's still up in Seoul. I think I'm gonna go to the Gwangju Food Festival later because I didn't go yesterday when I was there for GIC (Gwangju International Center) Day.

So, yesterday, at GIC Day, there was food from all over the globe. I was definitely most excited for Greek food, most importantly, the HUMMUS. That was the first thing I ate. It was DELICIOUS! I've been wanting hummus for several months now and I can say that my craving has been satisfied, though I'm sure I will be feening for it in the near future. Then I watched some "international" performances. There was an Indian dancer, some Taekwondo from people of all ages, and Filipina singer (those Filipinos..always have a mic in their hands..haha), and then Deserts finished off the performances. Overall, it was a good weekend. Why are weekends so short??

No comments:

Post a Comment