Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Ice skating


We had a school picnic again and this time, I wanted to go to the Biennale, which is an art exhibition that is only held every 2 years. I told my co-teachers I wanted to go and at first they were OK with then. Then soon after, they said, "Oh, you can't go to Biennale. Do you want to go anywhere else?" and I said, "Why can't I go?" They said it was because an English co-teacher wasn't going with me. I was like, "It's OK. I can walk around by myself." But they wouldn't have it, so I said I'd go ice skating instead, even though I really didn't wanna go. I ended up having a great time with that class though. They're so adorable, especially outside the classroom. I had a great time, but of course, there had to be an incident. Within 5 minutes of skating, a girl had fallen and lost her tooth! It was horrible! I saw blood on the ice and I thought maybe it was someone's finger or something. Maybe a nosebleed. Then I circled the rink and I asked my co-teacher what happened. She had a cup in her hand and she showed me the tooth. I was so surprised! I felt so bad for the poor girl; she was so jovial beforehand.

After ice skating, the students played some games, including a different version of duck-duck-goose, and another very violent game. In the violent game, the group is crouched down. You have to stand up and count whichever # you are. So if you're first to stand, you say 1. If you're second, you say 2, etc. If two people stand up at the same time, you have to play rock, paper, scissors, and whoever loses gets beat from the rest of the group. You can watch the video below! They made me play..and I lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment