Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

my thoughts are fleeting

i always think of something that i wanna blog about and then i say to myself, "remember that!" and then when i actually log in to blogger, i totally forget everything that i wanna write about. it's frustrating cuz i'm sure it was some deep stuff...cuz those are the only thoughts i can think...deep ones. mmhmm

so let's see...i've been job hunting. just applying for anything that even slightly piques my interest. well...that's how they get you. they make it sound like it's a good job doing one thing, but really, it's a completely different job that you didn't even know you applied for. three interviews later, i get the job offer and today i planned to decline it. i called but no one answered, so i left a voicemail asking them to phone me back, but no one has. i called again later on and still no one answered. i guess i'll try tomorrow.

i had an interview today to be an online student advisor. this job seems like it's up my alley but i got so nervous today at the interview. ugh. while i would answer their questions, i'd think to myself, "what the hell are you saying?? you don't even make sense!" i guess when you really want it, the nerves come out to get you. hopefully i get a chance to redeem myself at a possible second interview.

i also finally got myself to the beach today! i was only there for an hour but it was nice just to get some sun. i've gotten significantly lighter since i've been home. when i first got back to the states, the first thing everyone would say to me was, "damnnnn, you got DARK! like REALLY dark!" i didn't think i was that dark, but now that i'm so white, i can appreciate how dark i actually was. i've never been that dark in my life! i want it back!

i watched "crazy stupid love" tonight and i thought it was really good! but i am definitely not a movie watcher!! i was actually enjoying the movie, but halfway through, i was so ready to just get out of there. i don't know what it is, i just can't sit and watch a movie, even if it's good! i need to train myself to sit. and it only took me 20 minutes to get home from weho tonight. i don't think it's ever taken me such a short time. but yes, it IS a monday night. i had a good full monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment