Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

2.5 weeks later

and I am still depressed! I don't wanna be in LA! So much to deal with, I don't like being in the real world! I just wanna spend my days walking around a foreign city, spending little money on everyday expenses, meeting interesting new people everywhere, and just having fun traveling! I have realized that another reason why I have been depressed is that a certain friend of mine that I met while traveling has not replied to any of my e-mails. I considered this person a good friend and just a genuinely sincere person overall. Now I'm here wondering if I did something wrong or something bad had happened to my friend. I don't know what's going on! I thought for sure I would get a response, but nope, I haven't, and it's been about 1.5 months. What the heck!!??

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling...it's tough the first few months when you're back at home. that's why I took off again!

    ReplyDelete