Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween redux

I forgot to say that I've been teaching Halloween to all my students the week before Halloween. I started off by saying we were learning about houses. I told them to name 5 different rooms in a house. Then I told them that I'm gonna show them a photo. They have to tell me what room it is, what they see, and what is wrong with the room. Here's the photo:

http://www.tekzoned.com/whatswrong/

This was their reaction:



On actual Halloween Day, I went for a hike at Mudeung. I had been planning to go hiking that Sunday for the whole week beforehand, so I'm glad I actually got off my butt to go. It's nice cuz I can just take one bus to get to the base of the mountain! I wore shorts and EVERYONE was staring at me. It was a nice day for shorts! Geez! Stop looking at me! I only had 2 people ask me, "Not cold?" and I said, "Aniyo." No. Though as I neared the top, it was getting really windy! But I could handle it! As I was going up, I was thinking to myself, "I LOVE hiking! I should do this more often in Korea!" I went hiking pretty regularly in LA, but sadly, not in Korea. Plus, it is getting really cold now, so I had to get in one last hike! I got to the top this time! The first I went to Mudeung, we only made it to the second highest peak, I think. But this time, I made it all the way up! It was great! Especially doing it alone. It felt wonderful! However, just like on Mt. Fuji, as I was going down, I was thinking to myself, "I hate hiking!" It's just so tough on the knees! I hate going down a mountain. Going up is fine! I can up for hours and hours! But going down a mountain...it's deadly! But I had such a great time with nature :)

No comments:

Post a Comment