Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

A walk down memory lane...

I've been studying Korean with a website called Talk to Me in Korean (www.talktomeinkorean.com) and it has been rather helpful! I'm just reviewing so everything's been pretty easy. They only focus on 1-3 things per lesson, so it's relatively easy for my memory.

Speaking of memory, y'all know my memory is probably the worst out there. Now I have the most extreme example of this. So while I was in Japan, I thought my bike was stolen from the subway station. I had told my friend to get it for me while I was abroad and he said that it wasn't there. I was quite sad, but it's not the greatest bike in the world, so I wasn't too heartbroken. Well, the other day, I was walking by the OTHER subway station and I saw a bike similar to mine. I didn't wanna get my hopes up, so I went to it and checked to see if it was mine. Mine is a little messed up, so I looked, and it was MINE!!! But I could've sworn I didn't park my bike at this particular subway station. I didn't have my key for the lock, so I had to leave my bike there until I found my key and had time to walk to the station. A couple days later, I fetched it and as I was going home, I was thinking about the last time I rode my bike and then it dawned on me that I DID park it at that subway station! I usually park it at the OTHER subway station. I'm such a moron. I thought it was lost for like 3 weeks. It's all rusty now too. hahaha It's such a crappy bike, but at least I don't have to spend money on buying a new one!

P.S. I'm back at school and not that excited about it. I've had a taste of the vacation life and I want it back!

P.P.S. Some of my new friends here have moved back home. So sad! I wish I had more time with them :(

No comments:

Post a Comment