Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

I can't believe it's 2011! It's crazy! The past year has been an exciting time in my life! I turned 23 and then soon after, I moved to South Korea where I have been having the best experiences ever! But soon, I will be returning home to states, so I hope 2011 treats me as well as 2010 did. But we'll see!

Our New Year's celebration in Gwangju was fun, but it wasn't too extraordinary, not in my opinion at least. I had a fun time with my friends. We had galbi at the outdoor restaurant, then the girls got free drinks at German Bar, and then we went to Houze, which I didn't really wanna go to, but I did cuz the others REALLY wanted to go. I don't remember dancing much. Afterwards, Okailey and I had ramen at MiniStop, just like how the Koreans do. I was pretty blah that night, but whatever. It was just like any other night in downtown! Just changing years, that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment